Skip to main content
Methods of Giving
Texas A&M Foundation website
- Pledge a “current gift” (to be funded within five years with cash, securities or real estate).
- Apply matching funds to multiply your gift.
- Plan a gift that will be fully funded in the future through numerous vehicles, such as a will or a trust.
Your gift can come in many forms:
- Current Gifts—Support Texas A&M with a gift of cash, an electronic funds transfer, matching gift or securities.
- Honorary & Memorial gifts—Recognize a person’s life accomplishments with a gift in memory or in honor of a teacher, student relative or friend.
- Planned Gifts—An after-lifetime or dual benefit gift might be the best option for your future as well as Texas A&M’s.
- Corporate and Foundation Gifts—Supporting Texas A&M with gifts or volunteering provides value for your company by raising public awareness of your organization’s mission and service.
- Real Estate Gifts—Donating property, now or after your lifetime, to the Texas A&M Foundation provides tax advantages while relieving you or loved ones of the day-to-day responsibilities of property ownership.
- Online Gifts—Make a pledge payment or support your favorite college, department or program with an online credit card gift.